[TR] Tires

gandcanderson at comcast.net gandcanderson at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 21:02:11 MDT 2018

Andrew,

Interesting your Discount Tire store was happy to put the 2009 tires on...their own Web site states the following: At Discount Tire, we recommend replacing any tire that is 6 years or more past the date of manufacture, and will not service tires that are 10 years or more past the date of manufacture.

Though your tires were at the 9 year mark they are near the Discount Tire limit.

Based on the age of the tires I think you made the right choice by switching them out.

Glenn