[TR] p700 lights with sidelight

Carl-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Jan 27 09:14:23 MST 2018

Came across a Dan Masters post from several years ago that described the different types of 5 Pin relays. These are the modern Bosch type relays. Terminal 87 is live when the power is on and the 87a terminal is live when the power is off. Terry Ann Wakeman has the body of that email on her site at http://www.tr3a.info/Net_relays.htm.

Hope this helps.
Carl

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​