[TR] p700 lights with sidelight

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 00:42:46 MST 2018

Sidelights in the headlamp are in fact pretty common on European lamps
(back when lights were more like our cars).  They're wired exactly as
Randall notes -- as parking lights.

The tiny wattage from the sidelight bulb would make no difference to the
main or dipped beam.  They can be ignored when the real lights are on --
there's no real reason to have them turn off.