[TR] p700 lights with sidelight

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Jan 24 12:14:45 MST 2018

Interesting thought, any extra light that might help draw attention to our
little cars is a good thing.  I would just run the wire back to the switched
side of the fuse block, when you turn the key they come on.  To have them go
off when the main beams come on would require a relay of some sort, I am
sure wiser minds will weight in.

All the best,

Bill

TS30800L