[TR] TR6 racecar and trailer for sale

Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley triosan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 14:27:52 MST 2018

Sadly, it has become time to retire from racing.  I am offering my fast and
well balanced TR6 car for sale.  The strong engine easily revs to over 7000
RPM in 4th.  There are only 2 race hours on new engine rebuild.

A description of the car and its modifications together with phots are
available at:

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=887470782617742541#editor/target=post;postID=1879419711385433914;onPublishedMenu=publishedposts;onClosedMenu=publishedposts;postNum=0;src=postname

I am asking $20,000 for the car and trailer.  Car alone is $17,000 and
trailer alone 4000.  If a buyer takes the car and trailer, I will deliver
anywhere in the US for the price of gas getting to the delivery spot. I am
in Tacoma, WA.  I figure gas will be about $275 per 1000 miles.

Please share this with any one you know who might be interested.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck Arnold