[TR] TR3 Turn Signal woes

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Tue Jan 9 06:10:02 MST 2018

I don't know if this is your problem, but on the passenger side by where the
horn sits there are a number of connections.  You should have a green/brown
connected to a green/brown and a green red on its own (going nowhere).

It can be difficult to distinguish a green/brown from a green/red and you
may get this result if you got one wrong.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan