[TR] Radiator overflow bottle

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 09:15:45 MST 2018

My bottle and holder are from a GT6. The holder mounts on a horizontal
surface so is mounted in the back right rear of the apron next to the
radiator, behind the cardboard ducting.

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*