[TR] TR6 Fuel Pump Rebuild

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Mon Jan 1 17:50:37 MST 2018

That gasket is a pretty low-tech item, you could probably use anything that's
close. I think it's essentially a fiber washer, right? A modern o-ring (Viton)
might work.

For an amazing up-close view of the whole fuel-pump rebuild, check out this
page from Paul Rego: http://www.74tr6.com/fuelpump2011.htm

Lee