[TR] Question on Fuel pumps TR3-4

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Feb 20 22:15:53 MST 2018

I too noticed that just yesterday, ordered the Moss pump.
Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Apple II+

On Feb 20, 2018, at 5:35 PM, Doug Mathews <mathews at uga.edu> wrote:

In going through a hefty amount of stuff for the cars, another treasure(?)  raised their heads... (2) fuel pumps still in their boxes.

I really cannot say how  long I have had them or why I have 2 new ones. SO they (along with bunches and bunches of stuff) are going on the sale block which brings me to my question.

Looked on TRF's site and they show the AC version(part # 109367)@$195 and ones like mine (part# REP 340) also @$195.

Moss Motors has 1 listed at $29.95, )part# 377-000).

Seems that is too big a difference. All have the priming lever.

I want to set  fair price the (2) REP340's) but anybody ahd experience with the $29.95 one from Moss?

Thanks

I've attached a photo of one of the boxes that shows the label. I just blacked out my customer id.

Any insight will be appreciated.

Doug

<20180220_180527.jpg>

** triumphs at autox.team.net **