[TR] TR6 Gauge Gasket

Ron Olds rolds at plausa.com
Thu Feb 8 17:42:23 MST 2018

Well my brake problem has gotten me into the car interior.  I removed my oil pressure gauge to change out the line. The gauge glass was dirty so I removed the gauge bezel and found the gasket/O-ring between the glass and bezel has completely deteriorated in to little pieces. In the Roadster Factory catalog the show a gasket between the gauge and the dash (SLP171). This doesn't seem to be the one I need, or is it?

I remember years ago someone on the list had a large quantity of these O-Rings he was selling.  Does anyone remember who and if they are still available or another source of the O-Rings?

Ron Olds
72 TR6
50 MGTD