[TR] Tr3a High Torque Starter

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Thu Feb 8 10:17:14 MST 2018

I bought the one from Moss for my 1960 TR3A.  Been 4 years and no issues
https://mossmotors.com/hi-torque-starters-3

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE

On Feb 08, 2018, at 04:49 AM, Tony Drews <tony at tonydrews.com> wrote:

TSI is the source for the longest lasting variety.  Some of them have had issues with wires breaking inside due to vibration, Ted's got that issue solved.
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/
Regards, Tony