[TR] TR3 convertible top

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Dec 29 11:56:05 MST 2018

Friend of mine gently uses a drapery steamer to make the material more pliable up here in the frozen tundra. Recently did a friends Morgan +4.
Dave W.59 :()59 MGA 1500Burlington WIPay It Forward

    many times! (btdt)  and agree...left in the sun is best. 75 to 90
      degree range is best (top surface temp).  BUT...you don't want it
      super hot, just very pliable. AND...when installing do NOT stretch
      if very tight or you'll never get it up when cooler.
    The idea of it being warm is simply to allow the material to
      stretch in multiple directions, and stretch evenly to get the
      wrinkles out.

    Better yet, 'stretch' is not the correct term.... 'noticeably
      pliable' perhaps a better term.   :-)
    ptegler