[TR] TR3 convertible top

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Fri Dec 28 20:39:35 MST 2018

many times! (btdt)  and agree...left in the sun is best. 75 to 90 degree
range is best (top surface temp).  BUT...you don't want it super hot,
just very pliable. AND...when installing do NOT stretch if very tight or
you'll never get it up when cooler.

The idea of it being warm is simply to allow the material to stretch in
multiple directions, and stretch evenly to get the wrinkles out.

Better yet, 'stretch' is not the correct term.... 'noticeably pliable'
perhaps a better term.   :-)

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler