[TR] Barn find!!! or is this a Garage Find???

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 18:40:38 MST 2018

Yes, mid-59 is about right.  Mine is TS47905L (an April 15 build date)
which is closer than it sounds as the next day they jumped to TS50001 to
have a clean start for some significant changes going in.

I see no reason to keep the commission numbers (or plates) concealed but
maybe I am naive (or maybe I have just accepted that privacy went the way
of the buggy whip).

Looks like it might have been a tow vehicle part of its time?

You sound enthusiastic about this one - that is the place to start from as
you're sure to have an adventure ahead of you.

Geo