[TR] What "Kit?"was The Gift of a Triumph

Paul Dorsey dorpaul1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 20:11:09 MST 2018

Someone commented how a "conversion kit" put new pep in their brother's
TR3.  What kit does something like that?  I think it was Alex.

Regarding 'the gift of a Triumph- I don't see anything ridiculous about
this thread.  I think we all need to think ahead; what can we do to instill
our hobbies on to our grandkids' generation?  Personally, I strike-out here
and am bankrupt.  Our family legacy included passing on keepsakes like
silverware- what does the present generation think about it?... They 'could
care less'.  Am I right or wrong?  Somebody help me here...I hate being so
negative.

Paul Dorsey
60 TR3