[TR] winter

joe mato joemato at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 5 20:39:58 MST 2018

  I used my TR 3 as a daily driver during the winter. Never put weight over the rear wheel or chains. I remember going down a hill in a ice storm and using the lowered edge of the road like a railroad track. It worked great. Myheater worked and I was happy as a bug in a rug. Now I put bags of sand on my back wheels on my old Volvo.Sure wish I have my TR running. Got some insulated coveralls to work in my unheated garage and will plug awayfinishing the rust patches that remain.                                            Joe Mato