[TR] [NET] TR6 Washer Bottle Strap

TRuss truss113 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 29 17:33:51 MDT 2018

Coincidentally I was just faced with the same issue. I filled the bottle in preparation for my MA inspection, just in case I needed to demo the awesome power of my vintage sprayers.   The humongous zip tie is just the ticket.  (Can’t believe I had one on hand, 36”). White like the bottle and can leave it just loose enough to slide the bottle out if necessary.  Thank you John for the solution!

Tim Russell.

This email has been Sent from my iPhone.