[TR] Emission stuff help for a 71 Triumph Stag

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:52:16 MDT 2018

Does anyone have a photo (of their car) of an early Mk1 showing the two
canisters?

I only seem to have one canister and that is attached to the strut tower (
strut tower where windshield waster bottle sits.

If the other canister sits on the other strut tower, I don't see any holes
for a bracket.

I have two Mk1 1st sanctioned Stags.

May '71 LE 2305 lbw

Feb '71 LE1207 u