[TR] Emission stuff help for a 71 Triumph Stag

StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Tue Aug 7 20:57:29 MDT 2018

Sujit,

Most “Early” stags had two canisters.  Second Sanction aka Mark I between LE10,000 on had a single canister.

The layout is in the early Graphics and early Stag ROM

Cheers!

Glenn Merrell

+1 (303) 817-8559 mobile

aka StagByTriumph Garage (now on FaceBook)

Remember, “the BEST trophies are: Miles on the Odometer; Stone chips in the paint; and DEAD BUGS on the windscreen … with the occasional smell of manure!”