[TR] to loom or not to loom...

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 18:10:33 MDT 2018

 thanks dave
    On Monday, August 20, 2018, 1:15:06 PM PDT, Dave Connitt <dconnitt at fuse.net> wrote:

Hi Frank,

I installed an Advanced Autowire harness in my ’67 TR4A about 5 years ago as part of a frame off restoration. It is by far, one of the best decisions I made in selecting uprated parts. The wire quality is far superior to a standard harness and the supplied bullet connectors are machined brass vs. the stamped tin plated stock connectors. The biggest decision I had to make was were to install the “POWER BLOCK” and I ended up installing it in the upper portion of the passenger side footwell.

I had invested in a good bullet crimp tool, wire stripper and one of those little special pliers to force the bullet connectors into the connectors.

If you go to my website and navigate to the Electrical page, you will be able to see how I installed it.

If you have a basic understanding of electrical schematics, you should have no problems.

Dave Connitt

’67 TR4A IRS

http://DavesTR4A.com