[TR] to loom or not to loom...

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 20 12:49:29 MDT 2018

I generally replace wiring harnesses. Don't find many in good shape. I order them directly
from the UK. I use www.autosparks.co.uk  Delivery is usually fast and not that expensive.
They have a good web site and order directly from it. I always use new bullit connectors and sleeves
with dielectric grease.

Dean

Dean Tetterton
tr3a58 at verizon.net