[TR] Craftsman torque wrench

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:14:04 MDT 2018

The DigiTork wrench works the same as the clickers, it just have a nicer
readout.  Here is a parts diagram
https://www.ereplacementparts.com/craftsman-44597-torque-wrench-parts-c-158286_159642_159644_162990.html
I have never worked on one of these, but it LOOKS LIKE you would adjust by
tightening or loosening the pre-load nut (#26) on the diagram.  I think you
would need to remove the drum to adjust these nuts, so it might be possible
(easier) to reposition the drum (where the torque readout is) to match
whatever value it is actually clicking at.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =