[TR] Rattle Can Paint

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 15 16:08:53 MDT 2018

I had an uncle that had the best way to deal with partially used paint spray cans. He always used it all. When done painting what was his project, he emptied the can on his 46 Ford pickup. It was every color in the book but was always covered with paint. Not a bare spot on it and no rust.

Dean

Dean Tetterton
tr3a58 at verizon.net