[TR] Does people remember me?- Paul Dorsey, '60 TR3A

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Aug 11 08:24:54 MDT 2018

> Somebody told me last week that with these humid
> Georgia summers that that was the worst thing for a car.

Can't say I agree with that.  Not being under a tarp would be worse, or you
could be like the fellow whose TR got caught in Katrina and sat underwater
for days.

Good luck.  And worry about the hornet's nest in the car, not on here.  We
need a spirited discussion from time to time, keeps the blood circulating :)

-- Randall