[TR] Reno

Tim Purdy timipurdy at citlink.net
Wed Aug 8 15:06:45 MDT 2018

I reside about 85 miles from Reno. They keep spreading the venue, with so many locations for different events and days. I have been seeing a lot of “trailer queens” coming through Susanville on their way to Reno. The only way to find lodging if there is a cancellation and most places nearby such as Carson City and Truckee are booked.  The weather for the week long event will be crummy due to smoke filled skies and that is not going to change any time soon. If you go, don’t expect to see any Little British Cars, etc, its geared to older American vehicles.

Tim