[TR] Timing Chain Cover Oil Seal

Erkan Hassan erkanhassan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 18:33:25 MDT 2018

You guys are brilliant life savers yet again...metal collar came out with couple hammer whacks...THANK YOU

Please correct me if the
 Following assumptions I make are incorrect:

1.  New seal goes in without the metal collar...no need for metal collar any longer
2.  New seal goes in with the spring side facing the engine (facing the inside of the cover), and the “collar side” up against the lip of the cover opening facing toward radiator of the cover.

Thanks
Erkan
P.S. I forgot to mention tr3b engine

Sent from my iPad