[TR] Is this a first?

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 08:14:15 MDT 2018

Funny/notfunny!

My dad used to tell the story from the '50's of driving a single cab Mack with a heavy load of logs down the tight dirt road off San Hedrin Mountain in northern California, when he felt something crawling up his jeans leg.  He was driving too fast (loggers got paid by the load) and the road was winding downhill with a cliff on one side, so all he could do was grab at it when it reached his thigh.

When he could stop, he extricated a mouse from his pants.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS 58667

New Hampshire