[TR] Is this a first?

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 30 07:42:46 MDT 2018

Andrew,

This has never happened to me while driving a Triumph car but it did
happen to me while driving a Triumph motorcycle. Bumble bee went right
up my right sleeve on my leather jacket. I was only going about 50 or so
with my wife on the back. She thought I was loosing my mind slamming on
the brakes.
Not allergic but it did hurt! I took the jacket off and the bee went on
his way.

Bob