[TR] Some alternator questions for the Thanksgiving weekend

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Apr 22 16:05:29 MDT 2018

Yes, I have an external voltage regulator.   Sorry, forgot to include that.
Thx,
Bill

Sent from my Apple II+

> On Apr 22, 2018, at 4:55 PM, Randall <TR3driver at ca.rr.com> wrote:
>

> I have a Denso alternator and the terminals are "B" for the post and three
> spade connectors "E", "F" & "N".  Cannot seem to get anything to run the
> light, except on fulltime.

Are you sure your model alternator has an internal regulator?  A photo might
help.  The only models I could find on-line with those terminals are
designed to use an external voltage regulator.  Eg,
https://goo.gl/MhvdLM

-- Randall