[TR] Tr3a wiper blades

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 19:56:16 MDT 2018

>  ...is my wiper arm non-standard...

Looks that way to me Art.

The blades on my TR3A are like the one on the left (that TRF sent).  The
arms on mine do not have that slide-in button connection but rather hook
into the fitting on the blades.  What you have (on the car and the right
hand blade) looks more like TR4 parts to me.

BTW - The blades on my TR3A are 8" long.

Geo