[TR] pusher fan on TR6

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Apr 1 14:50:11 MDT 2018

I agree with Randall, my TR250 seems to have adequate capacity to keep up with cooling needs under most conditions, even stop and go traffic on a hot day (so it runs at thermostat temp instead of hotter like most British cars I have owned).  Still using the original radiator, no recore or rodding out or anything.

I put on the big red fan from the later TR6 when I first got it, but it ran so cool that I decided to try switching back to the original smaller yellow one.  Needle stays right in between the little dots in the middle.  So if everything as A OK they certainly have the ability to stay cool without the help of an extra fan.

Greg Lemon
68 TR250