[TR] Spitfire part clearance sale

Aaron Johnson hpspitfire at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 04:29:53 MDT 2017

All

Well.  I finally sold the spitfire as a roller to a fellow scca racer who is getting it back up and running.  Now I have left enough spitfire parts to sink a ship.  I'm returning to my house this week for 14 days and I'll be able to get some stuff shipped out.  And I'll be able to look for specific stuff.  There is so much more than this list!!!!

email me hpspitfire at gmail dot com
Iphone (my india phone) +919742140222
after 20-Sept +13172608098 (my us phone)

Ok. Since the spitfire has sold and I have a ton of stuff I need to get rid of. Most likely if you can think of it for a spitfire I have it!

I have been out of the US, but will be back at my house for the runoffs.

all prices OBO and include shipping unless otherwise noted

Big Items:
[b]1) ReK Racing Dog Ring Gearbox - $7000 currently with ReK for rebuild - and will build with any ratios you need[/b] shipping can be worked out between yourself and ReK
2) Quarter Master Flywheels - steel for 5.5" qmaster clutch $500/each (2 of them used) $675/each for new (qty 2) $900+ from quarter master
3) Qmaster Pro 5.5" single disc clutchs - $500/each new I think have 2 or 3 $70/each additional pressure plate, $70/each additional disc
4) ReK Racing Aluminum water pump housing using midget aluminum water pump $500 (setup for gilmer drive belt, you will need to come up with your own crank pulley to drive it
5) MG Midget/Sprite water pump - $80 (new)
2) Cylinder heads - $50/each I think there is at least 8 of them - Will not ship unless buyer pays shipping
3) Differentials - $150/each most are late model with 3.9, some 4.11- Will not ship unless buyer pays shipping
4) stock transmissions - $50 each probably 3 or 4 of them- Will not ship unless buyer pays shipping
5) fiberglass widebody 1500 rear fenders - $300 for the pair 2 pairs at least - will not ship
6) fiberglass widebody bonnet and air dam - $500 (won't ship, but can bring to runoffs)
7) Gaskets and lots of them! - would like $150 for the lot - its a giant tub of gaskets
8) NGK spark plugs - BR6ES, BR7ES, BR8ES, BR9ES $5/each

If you need something specific let me know, i've probably got it.

I know I have some revolution rims left - i need to inventory them and i'll post thursday night

All this spitfire stuff needs to go! If anyone wants to come to my house and check stuff out during the week let me know. I will be there wholy between 20th-23rd and then from 30-3rd. Then i Head back to bangalore

Regards,

Aaron P. Johnson
Chief Technical Officer
International Aerospace Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.
A Rolls-Royce and HAL Joint Venture
Survey No 3, Varthur Hobili, Kempapura Village,
Bangalore East Taluk, Bangalore,
India – 560037
www.iampl.co.in
Mobile: +91 97-42-140222 Direct: +91-80-25196704
aaron.johnson at iampl.co.in or  aaron.p.johnson at rolls-royce.com

Sent from my iPhone