[TR] Brake Fluid for TR3A

david brady dmb993 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 10 09:49:14 MDT 2017

I'm switching over to DOT5. I removed all my hydraulics and sent them
off to White Post in Va for rebuilding. Fifteen years ago WP over-size
bored and pressed brass inserts into all my hydraulics. I'm afraid I've
neglected the system in the meantime. My clutch master cylinder started
leaking and it bubbled up the surrounding paint. The DOT4 fluid turned
gelatinous and developed a precipitate. WP is probably assembling the
cylinders using DOT4 but I don't care. When I receive the items they're
going back in with DOT5. I'll let you know how it turns out.

David Brady, TR250, CD8124L <done with dot3/4>