[TR] TR3- frt. brake splash shields

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Sep 8 15:40:54 MDT 2017

Mine are still on and are, as far as I know, original, perhaps surprisingly.

I drive my '3 forty-five minutes to work and it drips a teaspoon, maybe tablespoon sitting in the garage after, mostly from the front, even after replacing the front seal and putting on the skin. I plan on living with it--and the cardboard puppy pads on the garage floor (which make me look ridiculous to my co-workers, but not too since they all love the car).