[TR] TR4 request

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Tue Oct 31 07:54:30 MDT 2017

I would have phrased the description of the TR250 as a TR4A body and frame with 6-cylinder engine and several cosmetic changes.

The engine in a TR4 started as a TR3 engine for early cars then became a distinct separate entity with several changes such as intake manifold, carbs, crankcase ventilation.

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine