[TR] Looking for inspiration

David Templeton davidt at opentext.com
Sun Oct 29 15:20:26 MDT 2017

Try with links to images instead

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/22860159_10154842460736960_9063359775706782944_o.jpg?oh=24236d28560edb2f1dff8f886b1f5829&oe=5A76FE9B

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/22904903_10154842461451960_4461630854684966232_o.jpg?oh=3258ab87c7a8713c57d6f287b2a9b574&oe=5A6547AD

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23120097_10154842462026960_8451431832119190831_o.jpg?oh=78c9a600a28d647336edc2447c98b860&oe=5A77EA42

Afternoon all

Looking for some inspiration, I am reassembling my tr3a and the new radiator is about to go in.  I am wanting to attach an electric fan to the front.  The fan came with the plastic ties of course but the fins are so dense that I feel they would get damaged if I pushed them through.  Instead looking for an alternative attachment method.  So far I have aluminum c-channel to attach to the side supports now figuring how to attach the fan to it.  I reach out to the collective smarts for some ideas????? Pictures attached

Thanks in advance
David

-          Tr3a - under repair to back on the road

-          Spitsix - needing a new gearbox and other things