[TR] TR3A Horn Issues.

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Oct 28 15:32:45 MDT 2017

> My TR3 has an original loom and bullet connectors for the horns. Not right
> at the horns, but further back on the inner fenders.

Well, lucky you then.  I've ownwed a number of TR3/A with the original
harness, and they have all matched the diagrams, ie no connector at all in
the NG wires from the fuse block to the horns.

Of course, it's really tough to prove that someone didn't cut the original
wires and add bullets.

Anyway, if Carl is lucky enough to have that connector, then you are quite
right.  No need to remove the dome and hence no need to remove the brace for
access to the screw that holds the dome.

-- Randall