[TR] TR3A Horn Issues.

CFMTR3A cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Fri Oct 27 18:28:19 MDT 2017

NO joy!

Looks like a new horn is on the horizon.

How hard is it to remove/replace with the front apron installed?  Have a show coming up on the 5th and want to get the front back together before then

Get Outlook for Android

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 10:54 AM -0400, "Geo Hahn" <ahwahneetr at gmail.com> wrote:

There is also a quick 'repair' that I have used to get my honk back.
Connect the failed horn to the battery and get that thud or click -- then smack the horn (still connected) with a hammer.  With luck it may begin to honk after 3 or 4 smacks.  When it does let it honk awhile then test it again to see if it will behave w/o the hammer treatment.
If you are not home alone, it is best to tell your wife what you are about to do.
Geo