[TR] TR3A Horn Issues.

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 08:54:19 MDT 2017

There is also a quick 'repair' that I have used to get my honk back.

Connect the failed horn to the battery and get that thud or click -- then
smack the horn (still connected) with a hammer.  With luck it may begin to
honk after 3 or 4 smacks.  When it does let it honk awhile then test it
again to see if it will behave w/o the hammer treatment.

If you are not home alone, it is best to tell your wife what you are about
to do.

Geo