[TR] Motor Marking

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Thu Oct 26 13:57:02 MDT 2017

Robert,

Actually, a Morgan TR3 engine number should end in “ME”, TR2-4 engines carry this suffix.  Triumph engines carry the “E” to designate the number as an engine number, for Morgan they squeeze an “M” in between the last digit and the “E”.  According to the documentation from the Morgan Spares parts manual.

Bill