[TR] TR3A Horn Issues.

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at outlook.com
Wed Oct 25 21:39:57 MDT 2017

Sounds to me like the low horn has an internal fault.  The thud is the contacts closing, which supposed to break current in the coil so that they spring back open, then close, open, repeat.  The oscillation produces the horn’s tone.

Replacements are available it might be easiest just to swap the horn.

Cliff