[TR] TR6 Brakes Update

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Oct 20 02:36:28 MDT 2017

> When I removed the brake drums I found that the screws which hold the
> brake drum on are different lengths. The ones on the left side are about 1
> inch long and the ones on the right side are about 1/4 long. Does anyone
> know the correct length?

Correct length is 3/8", including the head.

They're a bit hard to find at the hardware store, but TRF has them under P/N
V5435.  No doubt others stock them as well.

While I agree with Dave that they appear to serve no real purpose; my
feeling is that there had to be some reason for them to be there.

-- Randall