[TR] TR6 Brakes Update

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Oct 19 17:14:53 MDT 2017

I recommend flushing the lines with compressed air.  The high velocity air should flush all the old fluid out.

The screws are optional.  The hold the drums in place until the wheels are mounted.  Once the wheels are mounted the drums are not going anywhere.

Also consider replacing the flex hoses while you are at it.

Dave Massey