[TR] TR6 Mechanical Engine Problem

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Tue Oct 10 05:41:16 MDT 2017

I just had a “dump” of several older posts arrive this morning.  Maybe everyone else got them a while ago and the problem is at my end.

Anyway, to answer this specific question, remove the oil filler cap so you can look inside the valve cover.  Crank the engine- if the chain is broken there will be no rocker movement.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, MI