[TR] Rear diff front seal

Roger Colson sassamon.ma at verizon.net
Fri Oct 6 16:55:03 MDT 2017

Jim,

Yes, the pinion seal of the differential may be changed while the axle is still in the car.

Roger

1957 TR3 TS21383L "Bettie"

> Found the source of my leak on my 61 TR3A rear diff.  It's the front
> seal.  Haven't changed one of these.  I have the drive shaft out.
> Can the front seal be changed without revenge the whole rear axle?
> I'm a newbie on the 3 so please be easy on me.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim Henningsen
> Ocala, fl
> 61tr3a
> 62 tr4
>

> Sent from my iPad
>
> ** triumphs at autox.team.net **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/sassamon.ma@verizon.n
> et
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Roger Colson
sassamon.ma at verizon.net
Notice: ItTs OK to print this email free of any oeco-guilt._ Paper is a biodegradable,
renewable, sustainable product made from trees. Growing and harvesting trees
provides jobs for millions of Americans. Working forests are good for the
environment and provide clean air and water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage.
Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in America today
than we had 100 years ago.