[TR] Front Sway Bar

Phil Ethier pethier7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 13:23:48 MDT 2017

TR3 or TR4, you want a front sway bar. Lots of it. These cars lift the back wheel when cornering. Front bar helps keep that tire down on the road so you can keep some power on.

This wheel lift is made worse when the axle on the inside hits the frame. This is true of most underslung cars.

Sent from my iPhone