[TR] Pilot bush TR3A

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Mon Nov 27 03:56:10 MST 2017

When I replaced the pilot bush in my 4A many years ago, the original bush came out easily.   It was not an interference fit al all.

This was an original 30K mile engine, so I believe that fit was intended by the factory. The replacement bushing from TRF fit exactly the same.

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine