[TR] While we are discussing brakes

davgil at aol.com davgil at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 13:39:35 MST 2017

I have a mildly annoying problem with the brakes on my "76 TR6.  When I first depress the pedal, it is relatively firm, but I can feel it "going down" slowly.  If I release and immediately press the pedal, the pedal remains firm and does not have the same result.  It seems to me that if it were leaking at the MC, the condition would remain after the second pump, but that is not the case.  I have no leaks in the system, and bleeding the brakes made no difference.  Any ideas?