[TR] adding wire wheels

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:51:11 MST 2017

Yes it is. I have done the process of separating the hub and axle in a
parking lot in the snow. I took the axle/hub assembly to a machine
shop to be pressed out. He had maxed out the hydraulic press and
nothing was moving. "I'll just give it a little tap" he said. When he
did, the two parts separated with such force that the axle bounced off
the floor and launched itself across the room narrowly missing us
both. Yes, a PITA, almost literally.

--
--
Hoyt