[TR] adding wire wheels

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 18:42:42 MST 2017

Dave -

I have used 6mm / ¼" spacers with the wires on both the TR4 and TR3 for
many years with no problem.  Lets me swap steel wheels or alloys back on
from time to time.  I only have one set of wires do they move between the 2
cars.

I blame the little Cities Service truck I got when I was about 7 years old
for my fondness for swapping the wheels on & off.

I use the 'universal' spacer Randall mentions but always make sure it is
nicely centered once the adaptor is tightened down.  A purpose-made spacer
would be better.

Geo